If you want to follow a diet rich in carbohydrates should know that this is possible. You have probably avoided carbohdrati consumption to no fat. However, carb lovers diet encourages re carbohydrates in your diet as part of a healthy diet. Carbohydrates are the preferred form of energy to your body. If chosen carefully, carbohydrates can help reduce the body weight.
Carb lovers diet is a healthy eating plan based on healthy carbs, in which daily calorie intake is controlled. Healthy carbs are exactly what you need to feel full to persist throughout the day, be energetic and have an enviable waist. The worst of this diet is to convince about the benefits of carbohydrates, because they are not seen in the eyes of those who want to cut weight.
However, experts say that when they make correct food choices and portions are controlled, adequate intake of carbs can do wonders for your health and your waistline.
Carb lovers diet is a new approach to healthy eating that promises to help people who follow the diet to lose up to 8 pounds in just 30 days using normal foods, healthy, they are high in carbohydrates incorporate plenty of amdion resistant. Along with proper nutrition, diet encourages regular moderate exercise.
What you can eat
- Carb lovers diet does not exclude any food group. All foods eaten in moderation, can be incorporated into your diet – even chips, chocolate or wine. Recommended foods remain natural, unprocessed and rich in nutrients. Examples include bananas, beans, lentils, oatmeal and brown rice.
- Resistant starch. Resistant starch is a type of hard digestible carbohydrate that provides fullness and helps burn fat. Studies show that resistant starch can help reduce food cravings, to balance blood sugar levels and stimulates metabolism.
- There is, however, in the diet, 5 basic food categories (“carbs star”). These include bananas, beans, lentils, oatmeal and brown rice. About a quarter of each main meal should be one of these carbohydrates star. The rest of the meal should be composed of lean meat, low fat dairy, fruits and vegetables.
- Once a week you can enjoy chocolate, apple pie, 2 beers or 2 glasses of wine. Recommend the use of vitamin supplements diet and increasing daily calcium intake of 200 mg.
Carb lovers diet, food plan
- Begins with a detoxification diet that lasts a week and limit your daily intake of calories to only 1200 units in 4 servings. According to experts, in the first week of the diet – which is largely a detox and a period of training the body for long-term diet – can lose up to 6 pounds of body weight.
- After the first week, daily calorie intake will increase calories to 1600 units, divided into five small meals. Each meal will include a “carb star”.
- Even if you have to eat less, resistant starch-rich foods tend to be high in fiber. Nutrients contained in these work together to promote satiety, balance blood sugar and burning fat. Resistant starch is four and gaseseste naturally in foods such as vegetables and grains.
- Ideally, an adult should consume between 15-20 grams of resistant starch every day to achieve health benefits. Even if after research demonstrated that resistant starch offers numerous health benefits and is helpful for people who want to lose weight, it is difficult to quantify by those who follow this diet because it is not listed on nutrition labels of food .
Expert Opinions on carb lovers diet
- Most dietitians promote diets high in carbohydrates and healthy food – just in case the carb lovers diet. Nutrition experts are excited that people want to include healthy carbohydrates in your diet because it is difficult to satisfy food needs without adequate fiber consumption.
- Experts say that you can lose weight with this diet, even if you eat carbs. This is expected because the diet food plan carb lovers involves a calorie restricted (to 1600 calories a day), meals are controlled and recommended foods are very filling and healthy. In addition, most recommended foods are rich in resistant starch, which has the ability to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance.
- Dietitians approve of flexibility and underlying nutritional plan diet. However, some of them warns limiting calorie intake in the week detoxification – 1200 calories can mean a significant restriction for some people.
Experts believe that one can omit the first week of detoxification and can skip to the usual diet food plan. Some experts point out that these 1,600 daily calories may be insufficient for those who regularly carry more intense physical activity.
In general, nutrition experts recommend carb lovers diet because:
principles of the diet are healthy and recommended foods are rich in essential nutrients for good health
Recommended foods high in resistant starch diet can help reduce body weight in a safe way health
no major nutritional disadvantage, if people want to follow this diet.