Banana, food that can improve vision
Bananas are available in wide varieties and sizes and can be eaten at any time of day. This versatile fruit can be cooked, eaten raw or dried. Bananas are urging anyone and are rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals.Bananas could replace sugar rations for breakfast and is a great way to increase your intake of fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
Vision benefits obtained through consumption of bananas
The data resulting from several studies have shown that by eating more daily servings of bananas can be reduced risk of macular degeneration associated with age, the leading cause of vision loss in older personal. Experts say that risk can be reduced by up to 36%.
In a study that involved a lot significant number of women and men, researchers evaluated the effect of fruit on vision. Scientists have intended to reveal the connection between the consumption of fruits, vegetables, antioxidant vitamins (A, C and E) and carotenoids and macular degeneration, especially the relationship between them and neovascular macular degeneration – a more severe form of the disease associated with loss total vision. Food intake was recorded periodically over a period of 18 years for women and for a period of 12 years for men.
Surprisingly, the consumption of vegetables, vitamins and carotenoids were not as strongly associated with lower risk of macular degeneration, such as fruit, which provided security against severe forms of the disease.
Among fruits offered this protection were counted and bananas, which experts consider them extremely beneficial for the entire body. Among the health benefits of the banana are:
- reinforce or strengthen bones
- maintain satiety for longer
- regulating blood pressure
- maintain healthy kidneys.
Ways to include more bananas in the diet
There are many ways that you can include more bananas in your diet. Bananas can be prepared in many ways and can also be introduced in a variety of foods.
- Banana ice cream. You will not want another ice cream! Frozen bananas, then mash them until the mixture becomes creamy. You can add cinnamon to taste better for health benefits of this spice.
- Bananas for breakfast. Enjoy a banana mixed with oatmeal or cut a few slices of banana and smear them with peanut butter. You will have more energy for the whole day.
- Banana Muffins. Are always tasty and healthy if you choose to use whole wheat flour for baking them. Add the banana pieces and because dessert is complete, you can coat with natural sweetness to sugar intake.
- Bananas for dinner. Bananas are a feast for dinner. Mash banana and mix it with a little hot vegetable soup. Then add mixture over meat or meat preparations. You will discover unique taste combinations and fiber in bananas will stop to eat other unhealthy snacks between dinner and sleep.