Headaches are caused by stress, poor diet, the patient’s inability to properly rest and in response to some drug treatments.
The most common causes of headaches are:
- prolonged fever;
- patient unable to rest properly;
- poor communication between neurotransmitters, which cause headaches;
- eye infections;
- metabolic disorders;
- diseases of the small intestine or large intestine;
- any type of inflammation in the body;
- Hereditary and genetic factors;
- problems in the hypothalamus;
- difficulty breathing.
Clinical manifestations of headaches are:
- pain in the a portion or all of the skull skull;
- state of irritability and nerves;
- allergy to certain foods;
- contrary euphoria or depression;
- mental tiredness.
Prepared home remedies t fight with headache
To combat headaches caused by liver disease is recommended to use fresh lemon juice. You can also mix 1 teaspoon lemon peel with water. Apply the resulting paste to the temples.
- Eat at least March 1 every day.
- Make a paste of vinegar and leaves of henna and apply it in a temporary area of the skull. This remedy is effective against headaches caused by heat.
- Make a paste of cinnamon and water and apply it to the head and neck.
- Apply sandalwood paste on the forehead.
- Mix 1 tablespoon ground sandalwood with 1 tablespoon water. Apply the resulting paste to the temples, let it act for 15-20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- Perform massage with coconut oil or lavender oil to relieve pain.
- To relieve pain manifested during winter is recommended to apply a paste of ginger on.
- Drink tea coriander seeds, cumin and ginger. Administer this remedy ever.
- If you head pain caused by sinusitis is recommended to use a mixture of warm milk and 4-5 flaxseed.
- Perform massage with almond oil in the forehead and lower muscles of the head.
- Apply to the forehead made by mixing a paste of 10-12 cloves garlic, coarse kitchen salt and milk.
- Mix ¼ teaspoon of aloe vera powder, turmeric powder ¼ and ½ cup water. Drink this remedy when you have a headache.
- If the headache is caused by a common cold is recommended to use a mixture of holy basil, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1 tablespoon of honey and a cup of hot water. Administer this remedy 3 times a day. Another effective remedy in this case is a mixture cups water 1 teaspoon pepper together with Indonesian and jaggery (brown sugar, unrefined, which is in solid form and compact). Also make use of this remedy 3 times a day.
- Make pounds infusions of rosemary.
- If headaches are caused by constipation recommend a cup of warm milk when you mix 1 teaspoon Chebula terminal.
- If headaches are caused by indigestion, consuming lots of cranes or dyspepsia, is good to drink cumin tea slowly. As an alternative to this remedy can replace with cumin mint or thyme.
Diet to combat headaches
- Eat green vegetables and high-fiber vegetables.
- Eat at least one banana daily.
- Avoid foods fast food, processed foods and fried foods.
- Avoid excessive consumption of cheese, chocolate, cream and mutton.
- Enter in your diet foods rich in vitamin B12, C and D.
- Eat foods rich in iron, calcium and protein.
- Enter in your diet foods rich in vitamin B2, such as eggs, beans, meat and green vegetables.
- Eat foods rich in magnesium, such as soy, green vegetables, meat, milk, cereals, almonds and seafood. But avoid magnesium supplements because these products based on the appearance of weakness or dizziness.
WARNING: Administer these vitamins in moderation, otherwise there is the risk of heart disease.
Listed tips on preventing and combating headaches
- Rest as much as needed.
- Perform light exercise regularly. The most effective exercises for this purpose are walking, jogging and swimming.
- Avoid excessive intake of tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Avoid products with fragrance and lingering odor.