Natural remedies for cellulite
Natural remedies for cellulite, Cellulite is a skin problem that can affect anyone, including men, women or children. However, most often, women are the most affected by cellulite. Cellulite is characterized by skin orange peel appearance, which can be located both on the abdomen, buttocks, hips or thighs. The condition is the result of concentrated fat storage in these areas.
Symptoms of cellulitis include tightness and tenderness in the affected area of skin, especially when there is pressure in that area, and loss of skin firmness.
Cellulite is not a serious condition, but it is unsightly and can cause discomfort.
If you suffer from cellulite should consult your doctor for treatment. However, you can use various home and natural remedies to treat cellulite.
Causes of cellulite
Guilty of cellulite are female hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Estrogen contributes to the formation and expansion of fat cells around the hips, buttocks and breasts, while progesterone reduces the elasticity of blood vessels, cause fluid retention and weight gain. Cellulite becomes visible when the fat covering the muscles.
Other factors that can cause cellulite are: smoking, stress, pregnancy massage aggressive and improper skin, obesity, lack of exercise and genetics.
Remedies for cellulite removal
– Massage with honey – appearance of cellulite can be reduced at home with a honey massage. Coat the affected skin with honey in a thin layer and use your hands to massage. Insist until honey penetrates the skin.
Honey increase blood flow to the skin and encourage the elimination of toxins from the body. Massage Duration should be between 5 and 10 minutes. Repeat every day for a month to get results.
– Exercise and diet – One of the best ways to get rid of cellulite is to lose weight. The combination of a healthy diet and physical activity performed consistently for burning fat, is an excellent home remedy for treating cellulite.
Also, you should follow a diet low in bad fats. In addition, it would be advisable to perform exercises that target the application cellulite affected areas (hips, buttocks, thighs), to obtain the best results.
– Elimination of toxins – toxins stored body fat to minimize their negative effects on vital organs. Skin orange peel appearance is full of toxins. Toxicity accumulated in your body over the years will be reflected on health, including the presence of cellulite. To detoxify skin coonsumati tomato paste. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene can prevent the breakdown of collagen in the skin.
– Do massage with coconut oil – Massage your skin with a brush from the upper to the lower body. This will strengthen the skin and will decompose toxic material that is comprised of cellulite. Then moisturize your cellulite affected areas with coconut oil.
– Drink plenty of water – hydration is critical to maintaining overall health and digestion, but also for your skin to have a healthy texture and shine.
When you drink enough fluids you will notice that your skin will become smoother. Try to eat foods with a high water content as such as melons, cucumbers and greens. They have plenty of water in composition and calories. As such, we can help piedeti weight.
– Cider Vinegar – Mix two parts of apple cider vinegar with water and a little honey and rub well with cellulite areas. Rinse with warm water. This action should be improved skin appearance.
In addition, you can take into consideration the following method: Mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal parts and massage vigorously area. After that, wrap in plastic wrap areas and apply a hot towel for an hour. Rinse with warm water. You will find that the benefits of apple cider vinegar are remarkable for blurring cellulite.
– Ginkgo Biloba – This herb has been used as a treatment modality for centuries. One of its benefits is health stimulating blood circulation. Intensify blood circulation in the skin will contribute to maintaining healthy skin and uniform skin texture. In addition, it will improve the transfer of fat stored in fat cells to form muscle tissue. Thus, the fat will be burned with greater ease and be converted into energy.
– Green Tea – Green tea may speed up metabolism and burn fat ajtua by stopping the production of enzymes that absorb fat. Catechins present in green and white tea can help lower insulin resistance. Three cups of tea a day will increase your energy levels and help you burn extra 80 calories. Replace your morning coffee with green tea.
-Coffee grounds – Coffee is not only indicated senses awaken every morning. It is an excellent remedy for cellulite. Scrub your skin affected by cellulite with coffee grounds every day. Serves coffee grounds scrub and caffeine stimulate circulation and help diminish the appearance of unsightly cellulite.
– Cocoa Butter – This is one of the remedies with a visible action on the skin affected by cellulite. Combining cocoa butter lotion with vitamin E and containing collagen and daily application of the solution resulting light massage will help relieve symptoms and manifestation of cellulite.
– Sesame oil – This oil is useful not only for food but also for treating cellulite. Use sesame oil as a natural exfoliant to remove cellulite. Remove excess oil with warm water. For best results, sesame oil should be used at least two to three weeks.