Acne can begin in adolescence, at this age the hormones causing these terrible injuries. Acne can begin in adulthood. On the other hand, many people find annoying or embarrassing acne. To limit the evolution of acne and skin damage, to follow these tips:
- to choose a cleanser for acne skin. These products often contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid which helps to remove acne lesions.
- Easy to clean face because trauma can worsen acne acne lesions or cause scarring. When you wash your face, hands to use any plastic or other abrasive material may cause rupture of acne lesions.
- to ensure that sleeping on a clean pillow that is used only by the person. Pillowcases absorb traces of oil at night and can aggravate injuries if not change regularly.
- in people with long hair to ensure that shrinks hair at night. Sebum hair can aggravate skin conditions.
- if it is necessary to use a moisturizer, to use a moisturizer only slightly worse necomedogenic not acne. There are products containing oil-free moisturizers that contain substances antiseptic (antibacterial) for skin acne. This type of product is the best option.
- to use an oil-free foundation. Heavy makeup or other products that clog your pores cause acne inflammation.